Thursday 26 January 2012

Interviews and Reviews

Today I provide you with two links...

Here is my interview at Novelkicks, talking about my book and the writing process.

And here is a great review of The Bollywood Breakup Agency at the Bookworm's Lair, which was also posted on amazon.co.uk as a four star rating (yay!). Check out their blog, The Bookworm is a newbie to the blogging world and got into contact with me just to tell me they liked the book, so I am putting up a link so that you all can pay them a visit.

I'm doing my best to catch up on all your blogs now. This may take a while.

7 comments:

Sangu Mandanna said...

Fantastic review, Naina! Congratulations!

Laura said...

Congrats! I'll take a peep - excited to see that it's out, sorry I missed that - off to take a peek
Thanks for your visit earlier - lovely to hear from you
Lx

Saumya said...

Yay, congrats!!

Deniz Bevan said...

Congratulations! It must be exciting doing interviews :-)

Missed Periods said...

Just read your interview and your review. The book sounds like a lot of fun. Great premise. And congratulations!

Talli Roland said...

Yay! Congrats, Naina.

ali cross said...

Your book sounds awesome Naina! Can't wait to read it! (came over from Meredith's blog :) )