Monday 8 August 2011

Awards, Summer Time, and Creeps

First of all, I was given a Seriously Cute Blog Award from Rachna's Scriptorium


Thank you very much Rachna! Even if I am really late in acknowledging it publicly on my blog. And from that I got one new follower. To all of you, I appreciate any and all plugging of my blog that leads to new followers *cough*
And for the rest of you. I give this blog award to all of you for sticking with me. All nine of you.

It's summer time! We had some glorious weather over the past couple of weeks, reaching 30C last week at it's peek. That slowed down the writing process a week or two, because ... because I wanted to enjoy the sunshine on the days that I didn't have to go into my part time work or college. Like I said before, when you have summer here in the UK, you better spend some time outside - otherwise it's a case of blink and you'll miss it.

[all reference to creeps have been removed now]

2 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

Congratulations on the award! :)

Wow. That is a weird statistic--and I have to wonder why anyone would want to Google such a thing. :P

Naina Gupta said...

I have no idea why they would Google that, and what exactly was on my blog that would make them want to click there.