Tuesday 19 July 2011

Working Hard ... Sort of

Hi everyone,

This week I have been reading through my book for the first time since I wrote it. I haven't reached the end writing wise but I'm nearly there now. I think reading through it from the beginning will help me to take everything that happened into consideration and get to a logical conclusion of the end.

You know how they say that you should always read through something with a fresh pair of eyes? Well at the moment It's like I am reading a whole new book by someone else. I am laughing where I am supposed to, caring when I am supposed to and getting annoyed when I am supposed to.

Unfortunately, I haven't been feeling all that well so the writing process is slowing down again. I want to finish everything by the end of the week and send it off to my editor.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Rachna Chhabria said...

Naina...if your book is able to evoke all those emotions from you, it says that you have hit all the write notes. Good luck :)

Naina Gupta said...

Thanks Rachna.
'The write notes'? Is that a pun or a typo?
If it's a pun then nice one ;-)